Learn how to make this kid-friendly DIY Snowman Door with Good Housekeeping’s executive editor, Meaghan Murphy! This #GeniusIdea is the perfect craft for last-minute Christmas decorating with the whole family. Bonus: You can keep ’em up all winter long…
DIY SNOWMAN DOOR
What you’ll need:
– Red, orange & black construction paper
1. Cut out two black circle for eyes; plus some smaller circles for the mouth and buttons.
2. Cut out one orange triangle for the nose.
3. Cut out a few rectangles of red paper for a scarf.
4. Tape the different snowman pieces onto a plain door. Enjoy!